MITX 120 Computer Case
The TOMA MITX 120 case is constructed of 1/4" thick clear acrylic, to showcase all of the components in your mini-ITX build! Features include:
- Room for one 2.5" SSD, optional room for more.
- Optional power switch: illuminates when the computer is powered on.
- Optional reset switch: illuminates to indicate HDD access.
- Optional front ports: two USB 3.0 ports, optional headphone & mic ports.
- Support for one 120mm fan on the top of the case.
- Power supply support: ATX, with large opening on bottom of case for airflow.
- Video card support: room for 216 mm long card, up to double slot cooler.
- Completely modular design, allowing different panels to be swapped in to change finishes, cut-outs, mounting holes, and more.
- Apx. dimensions: 229.4 mm wide face, 246 mm tall, 230.5 mm deep front-to-back (9" wide by 9-11/16" tall by 9-1/16" deep). Dimensions are without optional feet.
All TOMA cases are completely customizable - just contact us to customize your case before placing an order! Any deletions (such as removing an opening) are free of charge. Additions and modifications are at a minimal charge. If you want a completely custom case built from the ground up, we can do that, too!
Optional upgrade examples:
- Choice of acrylics, such as clear, non-glare, frosted, smoked, mirrored, solid colors, translucent colors, and transparent colors.
- Custom etched graphics on any part of the case.
- Custom cuts, mounting holes, fan holes, and grills.
- Custom accessories, such as fasteners, switches, LED colors, ports, grills, and filters.
Our cases are completely designed from scratch in Georgia, USA, and are cut in-house. Cases are made to order, with a normal lead time between ten and fifteen days before shipping. Custom products may take slightly longer. At this time, due to our current customer workload, new orders will ship after 07/01/2019.
The fine print: The pictured case may include optional upgrades, such as custom grills. Computer components (motherboard, video card, etc.) are not included. We are constantly improving our designs, so the case you receive may differ slightly from the product photos.